Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Frank!

Today Frank turns the big 3-2. Allison and I treated Frank to lunch at Olive Garden for his birthday. Allison insisted on wearing the cute dress she got from her great-aunt Cindy. She also called this morning and tried to sing him 'happy birthday'. I think she did pretty well. We have a whole weekend of festivities planned that starts tonight. Lots of eating and hanging out with friends is on the agenda. Other than that, we will be at home relaxing.
Update on punkin': She is still very congested, but I think she is nearing the end of her cold. She did great when I took her out with me today. She stayed in her carrier most of the time and she never fussed once. I'm feeling about 95% better. Give me one more day and I'll be back to normal. Well I think this post was supposed to be about Frank but I quickly veered off topic (to myself) lol.

Happy Birthday, babe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could I forget about Frank's birthday when he and Jaysen celebrated together! Happy Birthday Frank!

BTW, you look really pretty in that picture! Very yuppy!

Cam said...

and I can't believe you just had a baby. you don't even look like it!

I showed my parents and they said hi to your family. They said your baby is beautiful and I hope you are doing well.