Sunday, September 21, 2008

Diva in Training

Look how cute! Allison's sunglasses finally fit somewhat! We went outside to visit daddy while he was mowing the lawn. That made him smile and run for the camera, of course. Punkin' actually didn't mind her sunglasses, so I think they may become part of her daily wardrobe. My little girl is getting so big! In more Allison news, she has started to laugh! It's not a deep chuckle, but I can tell it's definitely her baby laugh. She likes it when I hold her in front of me while I make faces at her. Have I told you how addicted I am to my baby??? She's my favorite.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my, I love the sunglasses. She is such a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

wow! I googled your name to find you on facebook and find this lovely blog. your baby is beautiful and you look great. wow!! such a cute baby. I was about to say I hope you are doing well but it looks like you guys are just fine and happy with a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

She is SO her mother's child!

Anonymous said...

Look out! I started the sunglasses with Lilly and now she won't go anywhere without them.