Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Faces of Punkin'

After I posted the blog yesterday about Allison sleeping a lot, she woke up and was very fussy, and spit-up a ton even though it had been more than two hours since she had eaten. I tried walking her around the house to make her feel better but she just kept whimpering. I started to worry that she was getting sick, so I called Frank to get his opinion. I knew he would say to call her pediatrician, but I checked anyway. I ended up taking her in at 4pm, and they told me that there was a tummy bug going around, and it sounded like that's what was bothering her. Today she is still sleeping more than usual, and she is also a bit clingy but it's nice to be here to comfort her. She did have about an hour today where she was happy, so I grabbed the camera. My addiction is clearly growing, but I guess that's not a bad thing. Here are the faces of my baby. I think she looks like Frank in the last one. Minus the bow.





1 comment:

Jen said...

Just so you know, the first pic on here is now my background. Incredible pic!