Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Picture Crazy

Today Jessica stopped by to bring me lunch and to meet Allison, which was such a treat! She shares my same love of photography, but she has been much more proactive about putting it all together into a business. She has a very natural talent and an eye for the creative side of photograhy. She just launched her website this week - check out her blog to see! Anyway, we got to talking about photography and camera stuff, so I pulled out my dusty camera and we started shooting pictures of Allison, who is the perfect subject. I continued taking pictures long after Jessica left, and took about 150 in all. I'm very rusty, so out of all of those, I only liked 8 of them! lol. I want to share them with you, because I think my baby is beautiful. Some of them are duplicates, but in B&W. Hope you enjoy!





















6 comments:

Margaret said...

Kevin says that she looks like Jennifer in the last one.

Although he says it's been a long time since he's seen Jennifer, but that's his opinion.

Jen said...

Thanks Kevin! I would be thrilled if that's the case!!!!! :)

I do have to say it's amazing how much she has already changed just since I was there. Her little face is just even that little bit changed, you know??

Donna Lawson said...

She is growing up too fast. I haven't even met her yet. I'm going to need you to make her stop that growing up thing until I do. She is truly beautiful!

Jessica Grammon said...

Get it Girl! You have done a great job! I am posting what I took of Allison today! Thank you for having me again and for everything you have already done!

Heidi said...

First of all, I love the new blog. It is super cute. Second of all, Allison gets more and more adorable every time I see her. Thanks for the frequent updates!!!

Eric said...

Sweet baby Niece!!!