Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jen!

My sister-in-law, Jen, is visiting for her birthday weekend and is meeting Allison for the first time. As you can tell, they bonded quickly. Jen brought her video camera, and I dont think she even put it down while we got ice cream at Pacuigo's! That's a dedicated doting aunt, if I ever saw one.

After ice cream we walked around the new stores in Allen (off Bethany) and stopped for a few pictures along the way. I have to be blamed for putting Allison on the huge copper duck. She didnt like it very much, but the unhappiness was short-lived. I think that may be what her first picture with Santa will look like, too. (Dont worry, the duck wasn't hot - I checked).







Today is Jen's actual birthday, and we had planned to take her to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch after church, but we decided it would be too crowded. So, today we will lay low and take it easy. But tomorrow, there WILL be cheesecake!

Happy Birthday, Jen!

2 comments:

Jen said...

AWESOME BIRTHDAY. I mean, does it get better than Allison-time?? Seriously, the duck incident was very cute, and the whole weekend a truly amazing experience. Which of course has caused a new countdown to the next visit... :)

Miss Mommy said...

Happy Bday, Jen!

Allison does look like Frank!