Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Sleeper Tent

Emily has requested more info on the sleeper tent, so here you go! A friend told me about these (thanks, Shannon!) so I can't take credit for the great find. They fold down into a small circle and only weigh one pound! They also come with a matching bag that all the pieces fit in. We like it better than the pack-n-play because it's going to be SO easy to travel with. It also has an inflatable mattress that zips into the bottom of the tent, so it's really comfy! I'd say the only drawback is that it's a bit expensive (I think), but it's worth it if she'll sleep out of her own crib. It's made by Kidco for those of you interested.

4 comments:

Frank said...

It's called the PeaPod - HUGE space saver for travel over the pack n play (and Allison likes it better). Toys R Us and Buy.com have decent pricing on new ones.

Miss Mommy said...

Wow! I am so impressed and not so secretly delighted that a post was dedicated to my query!

That is about the coolest thing ever, and my only disappointment is that y'all didn't create it!

Jen said...

We haven't started the countdown in full lights and projection mode yet, but I anticipate figuring that out soon. Aunt Jen is excited beyond all reason to have Allison (and, of course, Frank and Kristin) visit with the sleeper tent.

Uncle John is basically just plotting ways to corrupt Allison.

You've been warned.

Serra said...

I tried to find this exact thing for our trip to Tennessee!! Went to Babies R Us and they had no clue what I was talking about. Heading to T-R-U's website now. You're so informative!