Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Holiday Card Designs

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I had some fabulous holiday cards lined up for this year, and they are now ready to be debuted! Take a look at your amazing selection! What do you guys think??

The "Divine" collection comes in either a fresh look with greens, blues, and browns or I can change them to a more traditional red and green design. The possibilities are endless!! The rest of the patterns are in a classic vintage style that is very popular this year. This is going to be a tough decision, but you can't go wrong.

Each style is printed front and back on a nice card-stock paper (envelopes included). The gray area represents where a photo will be placed. Book your holiday session soon and take advantage of these amazing designs!!

www.kristinbarnettphotography.com

p.s. - take a look at my site to check out my new logo!!
















No comments: