Friday, November 7, 2008

Fabulous Five (Months)!

As tradition would have it, I took Allison's five month pictures today. Granted, I am a couple days late, but for good reason. The last two days have been very overcast and I shoot all pictures of her in my living room using only available light, so the weather is truly to blame here. Either way, I doubt she changed too much in 48 hours.

She only gave me about 7 minutes (tops) to get her pictures done, but I still found a few that I liked. Here they are for your viewing pleasure. Look at that sweet face!









4 comments:

Heidi said...

Gosh, you have the most beautiful baby girl!!

Anonymous said...

She's so adorable, Kristin! Great pics :)

Love,
Aunt Susan

Jen said...

Okay, I'm just LOVING these pictures that show such personality! IMHO she's a much more interesting subject than her father, with one notable exception (if you haven't seen the Frank trying to keep from falling off the couch picture, I'm sure my mom has it somewhere). :)

I'm probably going to get in trouble for that.

Anonymous said...

#4 is my favorite. She's so precious!