Thursday, October 16, 2008

Greetings!

Monday night Allison got to meet Frank's grandparents for the first time. Frank was named after his Granddad, so when he was growing up they were known as big Frank and little Frank. It was really a treat to get to spend some time with them. We had dinner at Dickies BBQ and enjoyed catching up with them. Allison always turns into the center of attention, but who's surprised? We were supposed to meet up with them again the following night for dessert and coffee but little Frank came down with the bad stomach bug that I had the week before. I have always been good at sharing. :)


Allison with her Great-Grandmother



Here are a few more cute pictures from the week. The one below is proof that Allison is now trying to hold her bottle on her own - that is when she isn't trying to squeeze her thumb in in mouth with the bottle or busy covering her eyes. I love her little quirks!



I like this picture because I think she looks like me here. Someone tell me I'm right!! I'm dying for my child to resemble me in some way other than through her stubbornness, because Frank could be blamed for that too!


It is time again for the big bow! ...and an even bigger smile! That's my baby...


...the jeans are also back for an encore...



More after the weekend!

5 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

She looks great and sooo happy! She did look like you!! ;)

Jen said...

Okay, I do think that picture looks like Kristin -- actually the last three pictures in this post do. In my humble opinion anyway. The arguably blank stare toward the beginning of the post? That's all her daddy's (you know the look, where you just know the wheels are turning but it doesn't really look like it for that brief moment??)...

Eric said...

Okay, I will say it! She looks like you. I always think she looks like you. It must be the sticking out the tongue thing. :) I agree with the big bow comment. Big bows are always in!

Anonymous said...

She just gets cuter and cuter. I'm loving the hot pink on her too.

Jackie E Barnett said...

I think Allison is so beautiful and is very much a little Kristin. The eyes and bright expressions, and character as well. Although, I agree, the stubborn streak could come from her dad. She also is always watching and learning everything around her, something her dad did, too.