Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just 6 weeks to go!

I promised pictures in my last post, so here are a couple that should keep you coming back until I can load the rest of them on my computer. Today we took maternity portraits at a studio close to downtown. Since I've been taking some courses in photography lately, I was extremely picky about choosing the right photographer. I think I made a good choice, but we'll see in a couple weeks when we go back to look at the proofs of the pictures. We cant wait to see them! I always said I wouldnt be one of those moms who gets sucked into the constant photo sessions with the baby, but after today I can totally see how people do that! Good thing I'm getting better at photography - it will certainly be cheaper if I can do them on my own!

In other news, I hit 33 weeks yesterday! It's coming so fast! I know I keep saying that, but I'm continued to be amazed by the speed of life at the moment. I guess that's how it goes when you stay this busy. We haven't had a weekend without a big event or project planned in...I really dont remember - it's been forever! This weekend we are taking an all day parenting class at the hospital to learn baby CPR and other helpful parenting things. Sunday we are planning a trip to Lowes to buy our flowers for this season to plant in our gardens. Actually, Frank will do most of the planting. I was promoted to senior management of the gardens after the fabulous job I did last year.

Well it's late so I'm off to bed. My team at work is taking the afternoon to go bowling tomorrow and I need to be well rested so I can keep my score up! They are all betting that I cant bowl at this stage in pregnancy, and I'm not one to turn down a challenge. (Yes, I will be careful!)

1 comment:

Arica said...

That is one of the prettiest pregnancy pics I have seen...the one of Kristin I mean. Sorry Frank. :)