Sunday, August 12, 2007

Youth Videos

Part of the reason I've been so busy lately is because the youth group that Frank and I work with has been so busy. I am responsible for all of the highlight videos for the major events in the group, so I have been producing them back to back. So far this month I've made the video for Youth Camp and the mission trip, and I still have two to go. Take a look at what I spend a lot of my time doing, and let me know what you think!

(sorry for the quality - YouTube really strips it down)

Camp


Mission Trip

2 comments:

Margaret said...

AWESOME job!! I love the Misson video. What a great gift of service and a great lesson for the kids. I hope we get to see you guys for Labor day.

Jen said...

Wow, Kristin, as usual you've outdone yourself even with these videos. What an amazing talent you have, and such a testimony that you're using it to further His Kingdom.