Sunday, August 12, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!

Sorry for the silence lately. We have been VERY busy, but no worries - I still have pictures! Since last Tuesday there has been work done our back porch because we had a roof installed to cover our patio. It's very close to being completed, and I will have all the pictures posted as soon as we're done (which should be by Tuesday!). Today we participated in Impact Week with our church. We put on our cute matching t-shirts and headed to a campground by Lake Lavon for a cookout. We served food to all of the people at the lake and got to hang out with some of them. Next Saturday Frank and I will be painting fire hydrants! Woo hoo!
From left to right: Renee, Trisha, Me, Kate, and Ashley. I love my girls.
Our youth band also performed at the event, and they did a great job.
This is my family under the new roof, but I wont show you that just yet. Aren't my babies CUTE!!!?! I love it when they smile for the camera.


Last weekend my Aunt Susan, Grandmother, and Sophie came to visit. We had them over for dinner and also invited Laura and Danny Stiller (see their blog listed to your right) since they are super cool and just moved back to Dallas from South Carolina. Sophie is still as cute as ever. She's getting alot bigger and she loves to give kisses. She also likes to bite, which is a problem. Although, it's really hard to stay mad at a pouncing cotton ball. We had a great time visiting with everyone. I found out that Laura also has a passion for photography and video editiing, so we may be taking some classes together this fall. (fingers crossed).

No comments: