Thursday, August 27, 2009

Holiday Card Time!

Can you believe it's almost September? This month has flown by! In photographer terms, September is code for "holiday season", so here I am announcing my holiday card special.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in booking a session! I won't be accepting sessions for Christmas cards past the first week of December - and that's cutting it pretty close! I will have about 20 different Christmas card templates for you to choose from, and they are all SO cute!! I'll post those as soon as they are available.

All of my contact information can be found on my website.

Holiday Card Special - $125*

30 minute session
8-12 proofs on secure gallery
25 Holiday cards and envelopes
20% off print prices

Tell your friends!

*Price quoted is for a family of 4. For each additional person, please add $10. Session must be held in Collin County.

3 comments:

Eric & Amy said...

That is a great deal! Kristin also does great work!

Anonymous said...

I will keep this in mind and tell my mother. Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

Ha, Ha!! Kristin, you must have thought that I was losing my mind when I sent you that last comment. That would be quite the commute to get our photo taken, but if we lived closer we would definitely take you up on it.