Saturday, September 1, 2007

Old Friends

On Saturday, Kristin and I met two of my old roommates, John and Kevin, their wives - and now Kevin's little girl - at Pappasitos in Dallas. Things have definitely changed since those late nights of computer games and vast quantities of Mountain Dew!



Above: The three of us, and then the three of us with our better halves and Kevin with Caroline.

Once Kristin saw Caroline, it was over for the rest of us. Kevin and Margaret were happy to show off how good their happy little girl is (for more of Caroline's adventures, go here).

Some of Margaret's friends also made the trip to Pappasitos (see below). It was a big fun party - fun to catch up, see old friends, and eat some good food.


2 comments:

Margaret said...

It was great to see you guys too.

Can you e-mail me those pictures? I saved them from the blog, but the size is small and I'm not sure if they'll print very well.

Frank has my e-mail address... he should anyway, since I e-mailed him when we were planning dinner ; )

Brian said...

Who says that the late night video games and over-saturation of mountain stopped back then?