Monday, February 25, 2008

ok, FINE!

I've had some rather demanding requests for some belly photos (*ahem* Margaret!), so I've decided to post a couple just to please the people. I'm still getting used to the pregnant form that I'm taking on, so I have a hard time seeing myself this size. lol. I hope this will satisfy everyone's curiosity who don't see me too often. No fat jokes! :) Also, please disregard Alex's demon eyes. I'm not sure why his eyes always turn out blue in pictures - maybe he is trying to match my top here. He does look stoic, though, doesn't he?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your little baby bump, Kristin! Mom just came by, and I showed her your blog - she really liked getting to see you, too!

Love ya!

Susan

Margaret said...

YAY!!

It is hard to watch your body change... and stay that way. But that's what gyms are made for : )

Bearing children is a very literal way to die to ourselves and honor God with our body. 1 Co 6:19-20