Thursday, May 10, 2007

Kelly's Wedding

I never got a chance to share some photos and a brief summary of Kelly's wedding that was almost 4 weeks ago now! I can hardly believe it - time flies so fast. Kelly got married on April 28th - which ended up being the best Saturday weather that I recall in a long time! She got very lucky!!


We started the festivities around 11am on Saturday to prepare for the 6pm wedding. Kelly's mom Tina had thought of everything! She had laid out fruit, veggies, cheeses, and all the makings for a great sandwich, along with some ice cold beverages. Around 11:30 the hair and make-up ladies showed up and a lady who does chair massages followed shortly after. We were pampered all morning!




I personally LOVE having my hair and make-up done, and they did a great job so I was looking fabulous for the wedding - even if the dress brought out my natural pastiness!


After we were all dolled up we headed to the chuch to don our dresses and take some pictures. Kelly looked gorgeous in her dress! Everything past that seemed to go by so quickly! Before I knew it, the ceremony was over and we were dancing the night away under a beautiful clear sky. The evening ended with everyone lining up down the side walk with very large sparklers to see them off. Once they ran through and we all waved goodbye, all of the remaining guests were standing around remembering the evening while my husband decides to light the entire can of sparklers on fire! *sigh* Boys. Enjoy the fun pictures!

No comments: